Dripped Paint on surface.... HELP!

So, I was trying to be crafty yesterday and tried to paint these ugly shadow boxes and this wall holder thingy and I guess I used to much paint because it dried looking like some paint is about to run off the surface but its dry. How can I get the surfaces to look flat and not so crappy? Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:13 PM on Apr. 11, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Depending on the paint . . . you can flatten out the paint by lightlyu sanding the dried bubbles/drips until they are flat. then put a very light coat of pain over that to cover any areas that are paint-free. This works really well on drywall . . . hopefully it will with your shadowbox, as well.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 12:21 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• you could sand it & repaint that spot making sure there is no drips.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 12:22 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Sand it out! Then either put on the same paint if there are bare spots or a clear coat. Good luck!
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 12:30 PM on Apr. 11, 2011