How can you go into the medical profession?!

I'm in school and everybody keeps pushing me to go into the medical field but I don't want to!!!

Have you seen websites that show detailed photos of things like cuts, ingrown toenails, rashes etc???????

Do you really want to touch that crap on other people?????? How could you?! Ick!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:25 PM on Apr. 11, 2011 in

• Thank God some people do, what would we do w/o doctors. What are you going to school for?
    momoftaterbug

Answer by momoftaterbug at 12:39 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Some people it doesn't bother, others just deal with it because they like helping people.
    Anonymous

• if you dont like dealing with that kind of stuff than PLEASE DONT GO INTO MEDICINE......I love being a nurse but its not for everyone.....
    michaux

Answer by michaux at 1:59 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I want nothing more than to be a nurse. The medical profession is ALL I know. If you really have no stomach for it...Don't even ATTEMPT it.

I was practicing on cadavers at 14. I do not see myself doing anything other than that. I bounced around on ideas. Vet mostly but I would love to be a neo-natal nurse.

The medical profession is not for the faint of heart.

I wish you luck, YOU have to do YOUR job. Don't let anyone push you into something you don't want.
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 3:16 PM on Apr. 11, 2011