I am 11 weeks and 1 day... i took a picture of my belly last night does it seem big or small to you for 11 weeks???

mbright3747

Asked by mbright3747 at 12:30 PM on Apr. 11, 2011 in Pregnancy

• about right and so cute
    rhonda111787

Answer by rhonda111787 at 12:31 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• TOO small - wait.. that's just my jealousy coming out on how tiny YOU are haha.. I think its adorable and perfect
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 12:33 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• aww thank you! this is my second pregnancy so i guess its normal to show a little earlier than with the first one...
    mbright3747

Comment by mbright3747 (original poster) at 12:33 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• It's common for the uterus to enlarge more when it's not your first baby. It knows what to do from the last time, so as soon as the right hormones are introduces, there it is...
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 12:35 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• aww haha im really not THAT tiny... i was 115 pounds before i got pregnant with my first son who will be 4 in june and i gained like 80 pounds with him!! then lost all that and gained some i weigh like almost 150 right now! so definitely bigger than im used to... im only 5 3!! lol
    mbright3747

Comment by mbright3747 (original poster) at 12:40 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• i havent gained any weight since getting pregnant though ive actually lost 2 or 3 pounds! im going to try to keep the weight gain under 30 this time!
    mbright3747

Comment by mbright3747 (original poster) at 12:41 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Looks pretty normal to me! Always remember too, u can't compare ur pregnancy physically or mentally to anyone elses or your next pregnancies for that matter! Each one is different, doesn't make it wrong or right! Also, you show faster with all your pregnancies that r not your first! U look good though, congrats!
    PANZONSMOM

Answer by PANZONSMOM at 1:05 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I had gained some weight in my thighs and belly at like 11-12 weeks, but I wasnt really showing, not like you are. But Im also measuring small right now at 29 weeks. I was 125 when I got pregnant and my at my doctors appointment 2 weeks ago I weighed 154. I am extremely jealous of how tiny you look, I hope I can lose all of my baby weight after I have my little boy.
    lizjones

Answer by lizjones at 1:18 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I think thats about normal, especially considering it's your 2nd pregnancy. I didn't show until almost 5 months with my first DS. Second time around I was about 8 weeks and had a belly the size of yours now. You just have to remember that every woman and every pregnancy is different. Alot of things factor into how big you get with each pregnancy. Things like the size of the baby, the size of your uterus, past pregnancies, whether you are carrying the baby in your abdomen or more towards your back, up towards your ribs or down towards your pelvis, etc. All in all, I think it is very normal and super adorable! Congrats momma! :)
    Missalissa86

Answer by Missalissa86 at 1:39 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• i started showing very early also. people thot i was way farther. but you can tell you are all baby! so cute :)
    boxer09

Answer by boxer09 at 1:47 AM on Apr. 12, 2011