Teething

how old was your baby when they started teething? (what signs did they give you?)

-lovingliam-

Asked by -lovingliam- at 12:38 PM on Apr. 11, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My son was 2 months when the signs started. Drooling, fingers in mouth. 3 months, he was cranky and chewing on stuff. 4 months, he tooth popped out.

Try a baltic amber teething necklace on him(they wear it, not chew on it)
    try wetting and freezing a washcloth to shew on
    try freezing breastmilk in a cube and put it in a mesh feeder to chew on
    Hylands teething tablets.

I don't recommend orajel, tylenol or freezing teething rings. Orajel(can interfere with breathing, makes their gums hard and teething hurt worse) Tlenol(wrong pain med, if one is absolutely needed, try Mortin) frozen teethers (too cold on their gums and could cause damage)
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 1:06 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• My daughter is 8 months today she has 4 teeth now. She was two weeks from being 4 months old when her first bottom one popped out. She was cranky a lot chewing on anything she could put in her mouth like my fingers. Drowling like crazy. There's lots of stuff like that of yeah one big thing was her nose got all runny.
    lwalter87

Answer by lwalter87 at 12:46 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• my son is 3months and has been drooling a bunch, eating fingers like crazy and even chomping on my hand lol cranky at times as well. loves the teething ring you put in the freezer
    -lovingliam-

Comment by -lovingliam- (original poster) at 12:49 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• my son is 4 and half months and he's teething now, he's not eating as much, but in general he's pretty good. He's showing two white cap on his bottom gum and he always making that chewing movement and drooling A LOT. I bought one of those teething toys and put it in the fridge for him to chew on.
    Amy2079

Answer by Amy2079 at 12:49 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• My daughter started teething at 2 and a half months.. She drools,Chews on everything, can be very cranky, and a runny nose. She is almost 5 months and still no teeth but im hoping soon :)
    Newmommy111910

Answer by Newmommy111910 at 1:04 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• 7 months, he got really fussy and topped sleeping through the night
    sarlove01

Answer by sarlove01 at 1:43 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• 6 months and was fussy and nothing seemed to calm them down
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 11:16 AM on Apr. 12, 2011