What is the one thing that is NOT so great about your DH/SO?

His mother LOL

Just kidding (sort of lol)

He doesnt always listen to common sense...I will be telling him something is a terrible, TERRIBLE idea and no matter how compelling my argument is he STILL has to do it anyways lol

Lucky209

Asked by Lucky209 at 12:39 PM on Apr. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• tsk tskFarts in bed

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 12:41 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• My least favorite is that when I tell him something, apparently its not truth or fact until he hears it from someone else.. grr.. drives me nuts and even worse when he tells me the exact thing i told him in the first place -
    and.. he is hard to argue with - he's stubborn and can tend to blame and think he is always right..lol!~
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 12:42 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Sometimes, just the fact that he's breathings seems wrong to me lol. What has ALWAYS pissed me off about him is when we are discussing thing in a heated fashion or just picking at eachother, he will turn away and mumble about me, not clear enough to where I know what he's saying, but enough to know that it's not how wonderful and beautiful I am lol
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 12:41 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• The person he becomes when he is drinking. I feel like I have 3 kids instead of 2 when he drinks. O well, good thing he doesn't drink often.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 12:44 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• O Boy, well, he likes to spend money when he is discouraged, and not just little things... We got 2 new 42in. Lcds within 2 months....
    He doesn't argue, he just backs down.... Isn't the point of arguing to solve something??
    He will ask the same fustian over and over again, in different ways, in hopes my answer will change.
    He is a push over with his dm.....

But his faults are part of why I love him... :) even though they annoy the poo out of me.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 1:02 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• His brother and 4 sisters are.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:40 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• His family. His video game fetish. His slobbiness. And I'll jump on board with you OP, he won't listen to common sense. He needs to screw up himself and learn the hard way. It's very frustrating.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 12:42 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• he is a big spender, he makes purchases that he doesn't NEED ! the other day he bought a $ 300.00 toy remote control helicopter, i tried to discourage him to no avail.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 12:44 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Wow Max, we have the same hubby lol. Yea that drives me nuts too
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 12:47 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• According to him he is never wrong.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 12:47 PM on Apr. 11, 2011