To whomever is voting EVERY answer of mine down. Thanks!!! You bring joy to my day!!

LOL..there is a reason I NEVER post anonymously. You mainly. Your vote down doesn't really do anything except give me the giggles. Thanks again.

Anyone else getting whack vote downs on answers that aren't even controversial. Just simple answers?

BradenIsMySon

Asked by BradenIsMySon at 12:44 PM on Apr. 11, 2011 in About CafeMom

• LOL...thats funny...I've gotten a couple of whack vote downs for no reason about a week ago but nothing recent
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 12:45 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Lol good for you! We are supposed to be honest and give our opinions if they wanna be childish then let em!! Bumped you!!
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 12:46 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• BUMP! Leave them too it, some people are so childish! And it's not me btw, only just unlocked that, literally today lol
    kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 12:47 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Oh, I am sorry that is happening. The vote-down fairy seems to be at work.

:(
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 12:48 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• It's funny. There is one answer that was not even anything. I was the ONLY person that got a vote down. And it was the same damn answer everyone else gave. LOL And I noticed, it's on like the last 5 questions I have answered. One was how to draw traffic to this lady's website. I wasn't mean. I gave her directions and got a vote down. Seems weird.
    BradenIsMySon

Comment by BradenIsMySon (original poster) at 12:48 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Girl...you were right when you said it never changes...

I love you and will give you two....

SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:49 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I get it all the time too. Let them waste their down votes. You only get so many in a day, lol!
    Renee3K

Answer by Renee3K at 12:49 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• way to goevery once in a while the cafemom santa claus comes around. i would post a question and the other moms would answer, then dear santa would vote down everyone of the moms answers to my question. it looks like i am being a jerk but actually i am not the one who did the voting down lol.

gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 12:50 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• They are always voting me down to. Screw the haters. They be JEALOUS!!!
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:50 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• @SleepingBeautee: LOL..I loves you too. And, I noticed YOU were the ONLY one voting me up at all. Yes, never changes. Makes me laugh for real. I guess they think I will be all mad. They don't realize. I only do this site for PURE entertainment ONLY.
    BradenIsMySon

Comment by BradenIsMySon (original poster) at 12:51 PM on Apr. 11, 2011