What's your exercise routine? I don't have lots of time, 8 yr, 2 1/2 yr, and soon to be newborn....also im built small, mainly need toning/muscle building

I will wait patiently until it is time to exercise and then i need an serious workout routine.....she will be here in a couple weeks and we are going on a little vacation the first week in august and i need to get my butt in shape!! I am naturally thin, but definitely not in shape!

Ethans_Ma

Asked by Ethans_Ma at 12:44 PM on Apr. 11, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• I've used Leslie Sansone's Walk Away The Pounds for years but decided to step it up and I just started "Insanity" I also have 2 months of personal trainer sessions I bought on groupon....lol....so I have that too for now
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 2:22 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• mine consists of holding my son and walking him around all day lol (and breastfeeding) We go for walks too. He wants to be held all the time but apparently this is all working because ive lost 25lbs since giving birth
    -lovingliam-

Answer by -lovingliam- at 12:47 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I play on the WII Zumba
    Nickcole23

Answer by Nickcole23 at 12:47 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Personally, I love my toning bands. They were cheap and I can work out any part of my body with them, plus they don't take up much room! I also use the WiiFit - my favorite is to set the "free step" for 25-30 minutes and then flip over and watch tv while I step away to get in my exercise and catch up on some of my shows. (I also got the risers to make the step higher so it's more of a workout)

Answer by missanc at 12:48 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Hey Nickcole....is the Wii Zumba good!!! Tell me how its set up...I am about to buy it

I lost 25 lbs last summer using the WII fit...now I want something to go along with my Wii fit and also my treadmill....something fun, and I love to dance. will it allow you to choose how long you do it?
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 12:49 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Go to Self or Shape magazines websites. They have lots of little tips and exercises for getting toned.
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 12:46 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• My routine is to walk the dog 6 times a day. I walk her down the road to the cow field and around it and back. It's about a mile and a half total. 6 times a day is enough exercise for me, but we also have 2 acres of wooded property that always needs the fallen branches picked up. Thats how I get my exercise and stay in shape.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:48 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I go to the gym, I do 1/2 hour on the eliptical then do the weight machines. I go around 4 days a week, doing upper and lower body on different days
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 12:48 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• OMG I would love a personal trainer! it's so much easier to tell yourself to quit when you don't have someone making you feel like you have to keep on keepin' on lol
    Ethans_Ma

Comment by Ethans_Ma (original poster) at 2:47 PM on Apr. 11, 2011