Tell me about your first love

Nickcole23

Asked by Nickcole23 at 12:58 PM on Apr. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• It was my high school boyfriend. We were together 2.5 years, I lost my virginity to him, and him to me. We were sure we'd get married, and then when I was a senior in HS and he was a junior we just...drifted. Things were awful for a while, but now he's dating a good friend of mine :)
    ArmyWifeAshlie

Answer by ArmyWifeAshlie at 1:00 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• what an ass !!!!!! he told me he was 11 years younger than he actually was.. he was very good looking and had great skin so i believed he was actually younger than he really was. i found out that he had a wife and 5 kids after we were together for a year !!! the reason he hid it so well was because his family was in a different country. lying SOB. UGH!!!!!
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 1:00 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• My first love is my husband! He is still amazing and I am so0o0o lucky to have such an awesome husband!
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 1:02 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I was 15 and 3 months pregnant when I met my first love. We dated for 7 years and he ended up and alcholic with a gaming addiction. I thought I was in love with him for a long time but I realized what being in love really was when I met my husband.
    drs1206

Answer by drs1206 at 1:02 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Mine was perfect and he still is lol. We were both each others first everything, love, sex, etc. We dated for a couple years and his mom moved him to LA. Back then we didnt have cell phones or computers so we lost contact. He was supposed to come back for me in 2 weeks and never did. I ended up starting my Junior year and getting a new bf. He came back two weeks after I did. Instead of telling me he was back for me we got into it, and he left. He came back again for me a year later and I had my dd.
    Now years later we found each other and were friends again. We have told each others side of what happened and it was such a misunderstanding that lead our lives on a different path then it would have taken if I had waited for him. Lesson learned. We care about each other, but are married and have kids and know everything turned out as it should have.

Answer by gemgem at 1:04 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• It was the kid from the TV show H.R Puff-n-Stuff. (a 60's tv show) LOLOL
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 1:05 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Junior high and high school, it was pure, beautiful and it gave me the memory I carry now, I spend a lot of years with this guy and he taught me a lot of things, better yet, we learned together, about love, life and sex. I have often told hubby that if I ever find him again, I would bring him home so he can tell me how his life turned out.....

Answer by older at 1:08 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• My high school boyfriend!
    We were 14 when we met, started dating when I was 15. He was cute....had this big brown eyes & curly black hair...and he was tall. He was my first for a lot of things...pretty much everything other than kissing, & he was the guy I lost my virginity to (when we were 16). We skipped school a lot together (mostly cause I'd go pick him up in the mornings and he wouldn't get up) and we hung out a lot, just watching TV. We dated until we were 17 - broke up about 6 months before graduating! He was funny and I still remember a lot of the things he used to say to me...that were so cheesy and adorable!
    We still talk on fb every so often...but he's turned in to kind of a shut in, I guess!
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 1:13 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• highschool, 14 years old. he was my first everything! we dated on and off until our senior year. we broke up before graduation and went our separate ways, though we still keep in touch via facebook. although, after experiencing what real true love is i know that he and i only shared that highschool "puppy love"
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 1:15 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• He broke my heart too many times. We met in high school, but started dating once he was out and I was a junior. He was so nice and caring but his answers for stuff were always half assed or questionable. He was messing with other girls I went to school with (like I wouldn't have found out). Then make me think they were lying, love is blind I guess. I ended up meeting someone else who convinced me he was so much better I ended it unknowing this guy was even worse for me I ended up pregnant and heart broken again. When things settled we started talking again he apologized for treating me so poorly, but I knew I could never go back to him I had a baby to worry about and didn't want caught up in a crazy circle again. Now I have my two beautiful daughters and a wonderful man who treats me with the up most respect. I think you will always have a place in your heart for your first love.
    letlovegrow2524

Answer by letlovegrow2524 at 1:18 PM on Apr. 11, 2011