Awww my CM mama's made me kind of sad this morning.....

I asked 2 questions....what is the BEST thing about DH/SO and then I asked what is the one thing that is NOT so great about DH/SO....

I got WAY more answers on the questions that was asking what WASNT great about him!

For some reason that made me SAD! lol

Maybe I'm just having an emotionally sensitive day today lol

Lucky209

Asked by Lucky209 at 1:07 PM on Apr. 11, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I think people have gotten used to complaining. I hear people complain about all sorts of things/places and other people but you never really come across anyone being bright and thoughtful of others.
    One thing that gets to me is when a person never made an effort at making good money complain about those who have it, and why do they have it? because they worked hard for it. I used to clean very big houses and I would try to recruit moms who were always on welfare or working the minimum and I would ask them to come help me and they wouldn't because rich people make them angry.
    sometimes it just must be easier to see the negative and sulk on a dark cloud then it would be to open their eyes and find the silver lining and smile
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 2:59 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• for some reason it is human nature to focus on the bad and not the good,,,,cheer up!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 1:14 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• so true they wont remember the good things someone does but do one thing wrong and they never forget.......go figure
    buttonlts

Answer by buttonlts at 1:19 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I think it just easier to complain, I notice at work too many people only comment on the bad stuff and seem to never have anything good to say.
    Graciesmom528

Answer by Graciesmom528 at 1:22 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I know what you mean, mine has more good qualities than bad, and the good ones over shadow the bad........

Answer by older at 1:10 PM on Apr. 11, 2011