What type of books do you like to read?

I like all kinds, bios, sci fi, mysteries, romance

Asked by chris219 at 1:07 PM on Apr. 11, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Right now I'm reading the Twilight Saga... my 17yo. DD is soooo into it. I just wanted to keep in tune with her so we could have something in common and to discuss. ; ) xoxo

Answer by luckygurl1313 at 1:14 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I like all kinds also, It depends on my mood what I read at the time.

Answer by momoftaterbug at 1:08 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I love Stephen King and there is this new Stephanie Meyer book that is really good. Anything that is fast paced and makes me not want to stop.

Answer by drs1206 at 1:24 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I read all kinds of books. The only thing I really don't read is romance novels.

Answer by specialwingz at 1:32 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Paranormal, fantasy, urban romance. Every now and again I like a good mystery too. But I read to be entertained, thought provoking books or non-fiction are anything BUT entertaining

Answer by Zakysmommy at 1:37 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Anything by Stephen King or Dean Koontz. I also like the vampire stuff....the Twilight series, The Vampire Academy series, The House of Night series. Right now I'm reading the Warrior series by Erin Hunter and plan to read her Seekers series next.

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 1:44 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I like travel and non fiction.

Answer by CometGirl at 6:45 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• I really like books about true crime and books about legal grey areas.

Answer by ArmyWifeAshlie at 1:09 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I just love books lol....I'll read almost any genre, except maybe SciFi...but I DO like fantasy and some people think there is a very fine line between the two...I also really like books that kind of scare me lol thats why I'm into Dean Koontz...some of the things he writes about....could possibly freaks me out and I love it lol

Answer by Lucky209 at 1:11 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Usually young adult fantasy books.

Answer by Octobersmom at 1:12 PM on Apr. 11, 2011