Best CafeMom Group for sharing recipes?

I'm looking for a group to share recipes. I want to cook some more exciting meals for my family ~ me, hubby, preschooler and infant. Is there a good recipe swap group hereabouts?

DragonflyGirls

Asked by DragonflyGirls at 1:16 PM on Apr. 11, 2011 in Food & Drink

• not sure but here they are really good about telling you recipes if you say you have a pd of hamburger or whatever. They will tell you tons of things. Kinda nice i think. and you get your answers so fast too.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 1:19 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• There are dozens or more groups for recipes here. Which is best is up to each person. Join a few and if you dont like them jsut quit the groups and find another one. There is no limit to the # of groups you can join.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 1:27 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I joined this group about a month ago and LOVE It, give it a check out its called recipes for busy moms

http://www.cafemom.com/group/107096
    Leelee1008

Answer by Leelee1008 at 3:09 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I *love* sharing recipes!!
    Kari727

Answer by Kari727 at 4:30 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• The crockpot group has good recipes
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 1:30 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I'm a member of crock pot mommas!!! That is an awesome group. But... when not in the crock pot mood, what would be a good group to join and share recipes with?
    DragonflyGirls

Comment by DragonflyGirls (original poster) at 1:31 PM on Apr. 13, 2011