What qualifies as a "best answer" to you?

Just curious...do you go for the one most voted up? the one that makes you laugh? the one that strikes a chord with you? How do you choose?

Lucky209

Asked by Lucky209 at 1:22 PM on Apr. 11, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Sometimes it's the answer that is the most sincere IMO. Sometimes, it the 1 that puts a smile on my face. Sometimes it's the one the answers the question in a polite way. And other times it's the 1 that encourages others.
    Alexias30

Answer by Alexias30 at 9:00 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I go for the one that strikes a chord with me. I just found out how to do this today after another CafeMom-er chose an answer I gave as a 'best answer'. Pretty cool and fun! Also give the CafeMom-er that gave the 'best answer' an extra 10 credits :o)
    DragonflyGirls

Answer by DragonflyGirls at 1:28 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• It depends on what the question was . . . I get in a bind, though, when I have a lot of really good answers . . . that all deserve "best answers" . . . I try to look, then, and see who is the newest and might enjoy somer extra credits.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 1:30 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I choose by the one that relates best to me or the one where i know that they are 100% right.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 1:23 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• The ones that come from the heart.

Answer by older at 1:23 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• whoever answered the question the best or if I can't find only one then usually just the first person that answered. Oh and one lady cause it was her birthday :)
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 1:26 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• For me, it depends on the questions. If it a serious question I choose the one I felt gave the best advice. If it's humorous, I choose the one that is the funniest and so on.
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 1:44 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Sincerity, humor, best info, my mood, so much depends on the best answer award.

meooma

Answer by meooma at 1:57 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Most of the time it's the one that gives me the most information, or if it's a just for fun or WYR, the funniest.
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 2:37 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I vote for the one with the best information or if it was a "just for fun question" I vote for the one that made me laugh or maybe the first answer. So it depends...............
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 1:23 PM on Apr. 11, 2011