Which decade had the best music?

For me, it's a toss up between the 70's and 80's. I LOVE Aerosmith, Kiss, Zeppelin, The Eagles, Skynyrd, Queen, Bon Jovi, Guns N Roses...the list goes on and on lol. Which decade do you think had the best music and who do you love from that decade?

AprilDJC

Asked by AprilDJC at 1:39 PM on Apr. 11, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I totally agree with you! 70's and 80's rock!!!
    Jodi7273

Answer by Jodi7273 at 1:41 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I believe the music revolution began in the 60s and ended in the 80s.

btw i'm 21, i was born in 89. but i know good music :)
    ArmyWifeAshlie

Answer by ArmyWifeAshlie at 1:41 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I think the 60s and 70s had the best music. But, being an 80s child, I grew up listening to all 3 decades. It's so hard to choose :)
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 1:41 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• oh- who do i love?

Everyone you named! And The Beatles, Jimi Hendrix, Johnny Cash, Janis Joplin, Bob Dylan, The Doors, MoTown, so many!!!
    ArmyWifeAshlie

Answer by ArmyWifeAshlie at 1:42 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• 70s', But I give credit to many fabolous new artists and groups for bringing back a passion for harmony and beauty found unlike anything else through music.
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 1:47 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• 80's
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 1:50 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I think we all, for the most part, cling to our growing years. So, that would be the 60s & 70s for me. So many great sounds came from those years. The Beatles, Jackson 5/Michael Jackson, Steve Miller Band, Elton John, Fleetwood Mac, Rolling Stones, David Bowie, Aerosmith, The Who, Peter Frampton, The Eagles, Chicago, Three Dog Night, Wild Cherry...WOW...the list just goes on and on and on!
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 1:50 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Having lived through the 60's until present day.

I have to say.. I don't think 1 decade had better music than the other as a whole. I do think different genres were better during different decades. Like 70's rock was better than 2000 rock.. Or.. 60's and 70's RB was better than 80's RB... 60's pop was better than 90's pop (The Animals, The Zombies... "pop")..
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 1:51 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• way to go80s pinklistening to tunesI LOVE THE 80'S. bananarama babay!!!!!!!!!!!! it's a cruel summer...

gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 2:00 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• 80's :)
    mrsvixen

Answer by mrsvixen at 2:07 PM on Apr. 11, 2011