My 2 year old has watery diapers what do i do?

my 2 year old has had watery poop diapers for 4 days, she has no other symptoms, and she acts the same way she has always been. she eats normal and plays normal if u saw her you would not be able to tell there was something wrong. I have given her plenty of fluids so i know she is not dehydrated. if she does not get better by the end of this day i am taking her to the doc tommorrow, but i was wondering if anyone has been in this situation? or knows what to do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:53 PM on Apr. 11, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• She may just have an intestinal bug. Could also be to much liquid's. After 4 days Id be looking to see the Dr or call the Dr and ask for suggestions.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 1:59 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Is it extra smelly? Rotovirus could be a culprit. It can't be treated, just has to run its course. Be careful what you're keeping her hydrated with - anything dairy can aggravate, certain juices can aggravate, as can sugary drinks.
    Anonymous

• Since it has been for 4 days I would def. call your Ped.
    momoftaterbug

Answer by momoftaterbug at 2:34 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I would take her to the pediatrician immediately, 4 days is too long to let it go unchecked. Did you try any pedialyte? Hope your little girl will be okay very soon.
    Kelly502

Answer by Kelly502 at 2:55 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• My doctor told me to stop juice and only offer milk or water and see if that changes the stool pattern. Since its been 4 days I would call the doctor and get their opinion.
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 10:36 PM on Apr. 11, 2011