Pregnancy

Okay stupid of me I know I had unprotected sex with my fiancee and now I think I am pregnant help
I think I have the WORST mood swings EVER.
I bitched out I don't know how many people for no reason and I feel so terrible!
I even bitched at my fiancee yesterday just because of a song playing
I swear I am pregnant because I NEVER have had this problem before.
Not only that but I feel like puking almost all the time and when I am hungry I crave things but when I get them they taste so bland!
Darkening around my nipples and my breasts are very sore and tingly
The Lower abdominal pains I was having almost made me cry.
I had spotting a few days ago but I'm not sure from what.
I am about 5-6 days past ovulation
The 1st day of my last period was 3/23/2011
And had sex before and during ovulation
I wish I knew what was going on with my body can someone help me!
I dont want to take the test too early but I think I may be but I'm not sure help me please

GuidetteInLove

Asked by GuidetteInLove at 1:58 PM on Apr. 11, 2011 in Pregnancy

• The MOST accurate way to know, is to wait until you are one week late for your period. Then, any test will be accurate. You would be far too early for a test to read the HgC levels in your system. And I would say you may be having symptoms from being stressed about being pregnant. Also, testing too early could lead to a false answer on the test. When you are late, take the test first thing in the morning with you first morning urine for the best chance of accuracy.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 2:02 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• wait and take the test
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 2:26 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• If you test too early you have a higher chance of getting a false negative, or even worse....a faint positive! You will make yourself crazy going back and forth! "I see it, but it's so light. Is it a positive or an evap?" That is how you end up addicted to peeing on sticks!!! I know it's hard to wait but if you are going to use a home test, waiting would be best. If you absolutely can't stand to wait you can go in for a blood test, but there is no garauntee that that would be accurate either as your egg might not have implanted yet. GL and let us know what you find out! :)
    Missalissa86

Answer by Missalissa86 at 2:45 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• i would say take the chance it take the test. it sounds like you are. i spotted the first couple weeks of my pregnacy. so therev is a chance
    proudteenmom13

Answer by proudteenmom13 at 4:43 PM on Apr. 12, 2011