I know I should not let the small stuff get to me, but....

I just cant help it! When "they" leave 1 square left on the toilet paper roll so they dont have to change it. Or "they" leave a sip of milk left in the container. Or "they" dont refill the ice trays. etc. You get the idea. What things like that get left just for you?

mrsmom110

Asked by mrsmom110 at 2:01 PM on Apr. 11, 2011 in General Parenting

• Hairy bathroom sink and floor... ice trays... toilet paper... pretty much all of that stuff! lol
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 3:44 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I get the dirty clothes left on the bedroom floor instead of in the hamper! I hate it!! Lol
    Kari727

Answer by Kari727 at 2:08 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• we know who 'they' are...we married 'them'!!!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 2:05 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• i hate it when "they" leave hair in the bathroom sink..eww
    rhonda111787

Answer by rhonda111787 at 2:17 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• LOL yes the dirty clothes on the floor!! The laundry room is literally right next to our room?!?!?!
    SarahM.1983

Answer by SarahM.1983 at 2:17 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Oh & dishes in the bedroom!
    SarahM.1983

Answer by SarahM.1983 at 2:18 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Yeah when "they" turn on EVERY SINGLE LIGHT IN THE HOUSE just to go into the kitchen at night then comes back into the bedroom to go to sleep but doesnt turn off ONE DAMN LIGHT....I know that technically he is the one paying the light bill but still....lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 2:45 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• OMG.. I am SO bad about the toilet paper thing, except I leave it empty - its like a brain block or something but its my DH's biggest pet peeve that I do that -( so now its just kind of funny since he gave me a step by step timed display of HOW to do it lol- smartass ) and I leave the scissors out after using them lol!~
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:19 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Are these "they" children? I don't have that problem with my kid. I have it with my husband! LOL
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 2:36 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• My "they" forgets to lift the ring on the toilet and when I go to "potty" I end up having to clean up the mess first. And "they" can't seem to shut the door at night, I keep telling him that someone will just walk in and take what they want or kill us in our sleep someday and it doesn't convince him to shut the door.
    Kelly502

Answer by Kelly502 at 2:44 PM on Apr. 11, 2011