My daugher just made me laugh

She wanted to get picked up and lift her higher so her little wind wheel can spin in the wind and she said "mom can you hire me?"
Thought that sounded funny, she probably meat of course higher but it just sounded so funny hearing her say "mom can you hire me?"

:-)

LittleBirdFly

Asked by LittleBirdFly at 2:01 PM on Apr. 11, 2011 in General Parenting

• Luv it!!!
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 2:09 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• O that is so funny and cute. Thats ok my son is 3 and when he wants to show me something he comes over to me and says "Mommy come show me" He of course means I want to show you something but it is so cute. Thanks for the laugh that was so cute.
    dlshaner

Answer by dlshaner at 2:07 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Cute! I love the way kids phrase things. My 3 yo will ask me to "inside out this" when she needs her shirt turned right side out.
    Mom_2_cuties

Answer by Mom_2_cuties at 2:24 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• :) I love the things kids say. My ds who is 3 always says, " you got it mommy" when I ask him to do something. They can make us smile when nothing else can!!
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 2:30 PM on Apr. 11, 2011