wanting some

im 6 months prego..i havent had any in what seems like for ever...how do i get my man to want some love'n....he says my belly dont bother him but i havent got'n any in soooo long.......he would be ready to go and..as soon as he looks at me its gone...this makes me feel big and fat...and really bad...i need some help please

amrb

Asked by amrb at 10:37 AM on Dec. 1, 2008 in Pregnancy

• tell him sex is way better when your pregnant and he will have fun :)
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 10:40 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• You most likely need to reassure him that it won't hurt the baby. GL
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 10:47 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Are you trying to initiate sex or just waiting for him to make the first move?

I would take charge, do you give him oral sex? do that til he is too horny to stop and then get on your hands and knees and he wont resist lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:57 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• jump on him!
    IF ITS NOT UR BELLY THEN ITS JUST THE FACT THAT U R CARRYING HIS CHILD THAT FREAKS HIM OUT.
    GO DOWN ON HIM, HELL GET SO INTO YOU HELL FORGET.
    IF NOT, GET A TOY FOR YOURSELF. DONT GO WITHOUT ANY, ITS GOOD FOR YOU BECAUSE IT RELAXES YOU.
    IF HE SEES YOU PLAYING WITH YOURSELF HE MIGHT GET MORE TURNED ON ANY WAYS SO ITS A WIN WIN. GL!
    sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 11:23 AM on Dec. 1, 2008