Stroller/traveller system

Hello, I'm trying to find the best stroller/car seat traveller system and I have no idea which is best. I see thousands to choose from. My baby shower is weeks away, and I still haven't added any to my list. Please help! (any advice is welcome)

Serenity611

Asked by Serenity611 at 2:06 PM on Apr. 11, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Chicco Cortina Travel System with car seat & base. Highly rated for safety and excellent quality. I would buy it again.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 2:09 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• http://www.britaxusa.com/car-seats/chaperone

http://www.britaxusa.com/strollers/b-ready

That is the best infant carseat on the market and a link to the stroller that goes with it. I also recommend looking into a Moby Wrap or Baby Hawk or Ergo carrier as poppsed to a stroller. Much easier to deal with.

BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 2:14 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• There are so many choices out there it is confusing, or atleast I thought so. I ended up going with the one that had the features I liked best. All car seats have to meet certian standards some maybe better but all are safe as long as the are installed properly.
    For me I went with a Graco it had a one hand set up and fold down- on the stroller very handy.
    Graciesmom528

Answer by Graciesmom528 at 2:15 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I went Graco. Loved it. I chose it because the baby carrier was actually a few pounds lighter than some of the others. The stroller portion lasted for 4 years (2 kids) used almost daily.

ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 2:23 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I loved my Graco.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:27 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Thank you so much for the replies ladies, there are so many options to choose from! This helps!
    Serenity611

Comment by Serenity611 (original poster) at 2:34 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Um..wow. Another vote down. Somebody is PMS'n.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 2:42 PM on Apr. 11, 2011