Nation of Islam

Is the Nation of Islam religion, a blacks only religion? Where I live, they are always black. They stand on the corner handing out their "Final Call" newspapers, but only walk up to the cars with blacks...not whites.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:12 PM on Apr. 11, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• Nation of Islam is not a good representation of Islam- they have become way to racial and over the top. I would not equate the Nation of Islam with the Islamic religion at all. They are more like the WBC or other groups that mask one agenda with another.

As far as a "black" only- not really-its a non-whites only thing:

"Learn more about the Nation of Islam, a religion founded by Wallace D. Fard to raise the moral, social, and economic standing of non-whites."

I am not Islamic-but I do not think that Islam is a non-white only religion-
    soyousay

Answer by soyousay at 6:25 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Some factions of Islam think ONLY blacks belong or should "know" but NOT all Islam people are blacks. The ones by you are just RACISTS!
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 2:14 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• adnilm: um I am not sure you know what a troll is.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 9:41 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Nation of Islam- pretty much. But Islam itself? no.
    Anonymous

• rocking horsecall AL Sharpton and Jesse Jackson.. they might have a logical explanation for ya. they are the racial profiling ghost busters..the go to guys.

gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 2:19 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• LOL, gwen. Yes, we had Jesse here a couple times last year....barf. Trying to make something out of nothing.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:21 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• these 2 guys do make something out of nothing. it is such a shame that these 2 guys are very educated men, they should be putting that mass of soft tissue/ pulp between their ears to better use and stop encouraging people to play the victim role in 2011. emancipate yourselves from mental slavery....
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 2:28 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I'm pretty sure the Nation of Islam was/started as a black movement, pertaining to the slaves....

http://www.noi.org/about.shtml
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 2:42 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• "What sort of race baiting coward are you anonymous? "

Because I asked an honest question? This is what I've observed where I live!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:08 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• That's not an honest question, it's trolling
    adnilm

Answer by adnilm at 3:15 PM on Apr. 11, 2011