Agh!!!!!! annoyed is not the word:/

Ok why do you have a appt for let's say 1 pm but are not seen until 1:45???? And the patients that were called un after you are seen BEFORE YOU???? HMMM
NOT VERY HAPPY AT ALL

lonesome3036

Asked by lonesome3036 at 2:47 PM on Apr. 11, 2011 in Health

• I love my doctors office. I've never had to wait longer than 15 mins, which includes the time once im in the exam room. Normally they call us before finishing the paperwork, when we have to fill it out.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 2:49 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Because the Drug reps get to see the Dr and screw YOUR appointment, but there's NO way Id stand for someone who just walked in getting seen before Me when I was there first. I once told my Dr I was going to charge him for missing the Appointment time because 6 drug reps came in and he blew off my appointment time and his office charges you for not cancelling a set appointment or changing it without at least 24 hour notice. The Dr thought it was reasonable till I told him my hourly fee is $150 an hour as a real estate agent. I NEVER wait now. NEVER. You have to make them see the logic and the double standard's they try and use on us lowly patient's
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 2:53 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I hate when that happens. It also makes it a PITA when people are late for their appointments because it throws off the rest of the schedule.
    SherriPie

Answer by SherriPie at 6:20 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Complain. Seriously...
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 8:35 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I know! I have actually waited about an hour to an hour and a half to get back to the see the doctor. Then once I get back there, I have a whole other hour. I hate that. Like you have nothing better to do than sit around and wait for the doctor.
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 11:11 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Typical doctors office. :(
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 10:05 AM on Apr. 12, 2011