pregnant or not

i have had my period its not been normal (comes late or spotting) i havent takin a test in about a month the last one was negative me and my DH have been tryin to get pregnant for about 3 months not usein anything. i am scared to take another test right now bc i just stop bleeding but something is tellin me i am pregnant. could i be haven a period and still be pregnant?

also during my first pregnacy i had a pain on my lower right side like by my hip i dont know how to explain it the doc. said that it was growin pains things like that but she is 15months and the pain is still there not as bad as when i was pregnant but the past few weeks it has gotten a lot worse. i went to like 6 doc. after i had her and none of them could find anything. could this maybe be a sign? i am confused and a lil worried please let me know what you think. i am goin to try and get into the doctor sometime this week.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:41 AM on Dec. 1, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Um... I'm not sure! lol. Buuut.... good luck! All I can suggest is to take another test! If I thought I was pregnant, I would take a test all the time!!! Good luck!
    lamr

Answer by lamr at 5:54 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• you can be pregnant and still get your period. it doesn't happen to everyone, but a good many women have had bleeding like a period and yet they are pregnant. Give it a couple of weeks and test again.
    christaberk

Answer by christaberk at 5:32 PM on Dec. 2, 2008