How to create a kiss-situation?

There's this guy i really like. A friend of mine I have a thing for. I'm not good at flirting at all, but I'd like to get closer to him. What is a good excuse to create a kiss-moment? He's massive and also almost a whole foot taller than me, which makes it more difficult. I don't dare to just grab his face and make him bend down to me. And when he sits and I stand I don't dare to bend down (or over) to him. lol Sometimes I wonder if I should simply ask him to wrap these giant teddy bear arms around me. "Kiss me!" lol

Please help, I'm kinda clumsy with these things.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:09 PM on Apr. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• you could kiss him on the cheek and hopefully he will get the hint. then he can kiss you first. or you can dare him to kiss you. do you text him? you can text each other when sitting beside one another and say kiss me. lol. it seems lame but if you're shy or nervous it helps. good luck.
    xavierlogan09

Answer by xavierlogan09 at 9:07 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I would wait until he wanted to kiss me. There are many men who like to do the pursuing. This dude could be one of those, so I would wait.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 3:14 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I agree with NannyB.- I'd be afraid of feeling like an idiot! lol
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 3:28 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• The guy I had my 1st 3 kids with would have never have kissed me if I had not made the first move. what I did was walk down to his room and leaned on his bed and said ' hey this bed is nice" and he stood there like the dork he was, lol, and told him to sit next to me and he did and we just talked until he felt ok to lean in and make that move to kiss me first.
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 4:36 PM on Apr. 11, 2011