Same kind of dream over and over.......

I'm 7 months pregnant and since I have a history of premature births I'm trying to start getting ready mentally and physically cause hey....according to my history I could pop any day now lol...

Anyways I keep having the same kind of dream over and over again...I go into labor in the middle of the night (DH works nights) and I can't get in contact with him for anything in the world....it's always a different dream but it always follows that same general theme where I can't reach him when I go into labor

Last night I dreamt that we got into an arugment right before he left for work and at like 3 in the morning I went into labor but he wouldnt answer the phone (because he was mad at me)....all my dreams end with him not being there when I give birth

What do you think this means? And what kind of crazy dreams have you had while pregnant?

Lucky209

Asked by Lucky209 at 3:11 PM on Apr. 11, 2011 in Pregnancy

• You are just nervous. Talk to him about it! Make sure you have a plan if you do go into labor while he is at work. I know DH doesn't hear his cell phone at work (he is a machinist) so I knew I had to call the shop directly. Make sure you have a plan Just in case (like he forgot to charge his phone) and see if that helps. Good luck Momma
    NHRachel

Answer by NHRachel at 4:22 PM on Apr. 11, 2011