shaking

Im 16weeks pregnant i got up at 4:45am with my hubby to eat breakfast b4 he went to work then i went back to sleep at 5:50 and then my girls woke me up about an hour ago. I just ate some more breakfast and now im starting to shake kinda bad. Is this normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:48 AM on Dec. 1, 2008 in Pregnancy

• You might have low blood sugar. Try eating things like peanut butter, orange juice and things like that. Itll bring your sugar level up but not cause a sudden crash like it would if you ate something like chocolate or even cereal has alot of sugar and can cause a crash.

Answer by gemgem at 10:52 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• My guess is low blood sugar also. Not uncommon.
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 10:54 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• id say low blood suger. watch what you eat in the mornings while pregnant if its to sweet and sugery your body is going to crash and your gonna feel shaky and sick.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:11 AM on Dec. 1, 2008