The movie: "The Bounty Hunter"..

Has anyone seen this movie...I watched it last night finally & I thought it would have been funnier...I don't think I'll be adding this DVD to my collection...

Asked by girliemom0406 at 3:13 PM on Apr. 11, 2011 in Entertainment

• I agree. I totally thought it was going to be funnier. I was disappointed it was not what I expected.

Answer by myree85 at 3:37 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I seen it and yeah I was a little dissapointed....but I love Jennifer Aniston so.....but no I wouldnt buy was fine to watch once but spend money on? No

Answer by Lucky209 at 3:15 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I think they put all the best parts in the trailer. It was okay and I enjoy just looking at Gerard Butler, but I wouldn't buy it either.

Answer by wildflowers25 at 3:16 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I didn't want to see it in the first place, DH did - he rented it on $1 night at our local rental place, and I'm glad he only spent $1 on it! We've watched it again on Netflix and I still wasn't impressed. He loves it...I think it's a guy movie.