Free vent session - whats upsetting you today?

My worrying issue, and missing my husband from him working so much.

OK, your turn.....

sarasmommy777

Asked by sarasmommy777 at 3:18 PM on Apr. 11, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Well, we were just audited and owe the IRS $9,747 by the end of the month. And I'm worried that my kidneys are not functioning correctly anymore.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 3:31 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Everything. My worrying issue is a big part of it too. Really, I want to crawl in a hole, hide from the world, and just sleep the rest of the day.
    Anonymous

• Not having the guts nor means to do what I want with my life. Scarifying it at to hubby and kids. (of course I want to rase them properly!)

Anonymous

• Ha! I know exactly what that feels like, anon 1.
    BeachMom81

Answer by BeachMom81 at 3:23 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• My 4 yr DD keeps complaining about our dog bothering her but as soon as he calms down and lays down somewhere she goes right over to him and starts messing with him until he gets all hyper again....then she's complaining about him bothering her again....it was cute the first couple of times but one of them is about to get in trouble if they don't stop LOL
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 3:27 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Its hot outside and my kids are totally complaining which is weird to me. You would think theyd be happy they can actually go outside and play lol. Instead they want to be holed up inside watching movies. We have softball practice in a bit and I am sure dragging them to that in 90 degree heat is going to be SO much fun.

Answer by gemgem at 3:36 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Money worries. My hours have gotten cut at work and Dh still doesnt have a job. Oh and im due in like 6 weeks
    soon2bmmy

Answer by soon2bmmy at 3:39 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Cramps! I was bedridden all day with them yesterday and have them again today. I'm a total busybody, so laying in the fetal position for hours, thinking about everything that I need to get done, was my own personal torture.
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 3:43 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• im having one of those days where i would like to know when parents stop supporting their kids and their kids started supporting them and everyone else. yes i will help out when things get tight and rough but its almost like my mom expects me to hand her money each time i get a paycheck. and my little sister is the same way. before she got her job she would go ahead and plan a day of shopping when i got paid and she had no school (she had no money at the time)
    goobersmom713

Answer by goobersmom713 at 3:51 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• My husband is on my last nerve!!! Ugh...
    Heartshape

Answer by Heartshape at 4:19 PM on Apr. 11, 2011