What is your favorite Pampered Chef item?

I just had a party over the weekend and now trying to decide what to get! What is something you use all the time and love? or something you have and can't stand?

mommytobrooke

Asked by mommytobrooke at 3:30 PM on Apr. 11, 2011 in Food & Drink

• The only two Pampered Chef items that I use over and over are these: http://www.pamperedchef.com/ordering/prod_details.tpc?prodId=12  and a little toothy thing that scoops out strawberry stems. I don't know what it's called.

JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 3:34 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Ah, I found it. Mine is an earlier version of this http://www.pamperedchef.com/ordering/prod_details.tpc?prodId=15644&words=core  that just has the toothy side.

JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 3:35 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I love my large bar pan, although they didn't have the medium one when I got mine. My other doesn't like hers because she feels it is to heavy.

I have to say I like almost everything I have and use a lot of my items.

Good Luck!
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 3:35 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I bought a pizza stone years ago from them and can't imagine being without it. I also ordered a meat loaf pan that I enjoy using and use it often. Oh, and a bread can. I don't use it a lot but really like it. I just keep forgetting I have it!

Answer by admckenzie at 3:37 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• pizza stones are wonderful!
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 4:26 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• i can't remember what they call it, but i call it a mandoline/slicer.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 4:35 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• have a pairing knife, the one that they mostly carry as well, and the 10 inch nonstick pan. i love it and use them everyday. also i should recomend the stones i have one the bigges, regtangular one and love it too!! ohhh and the pizza cutter and the can opener!!!

sodapple

Answer by sodapple at 5:40 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Bar pan, muffin & mini loaf pans, the potato masher (the round thing that doesn't look like it mashes potatoes - it is amazing!), and the hamburger smasher (not sure what it's called - something chopper maybe? has a handle like the potato masher but the other end is like a tall 5-legged star type thingy...).
    Anonymous

• egg slicer, pitcher, pizza stone,
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 9:38 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• pizza stones are great, everyone should have one but I have a paring knife that I love and also my apple slicer.

Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 10:19 PM on Apr. 11, 2011