How long after a miscarriage adult content

should i wait to have sex...i bled for 12 days and i stopped bleeding 2 days ago and nothing is coming out now...is there a time limit after you stop bleeding not to have sex?? i know i've heard 2 weeks but idk if its from the time the bleeding starts to stops or after it stops...

sweet.lil.mama

Asked by sweet.lil.mama at 3:36 PM on Apr. 11, 2011 in Health

• i have never heard of a time limit but I'd give myself a few days to a week at least until you feel comfortable really sorry for your loss btw
    rhonda111787

Answer by rhonda111787 at 3:38 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I think thats a tough one... what did you dr recommend? I was told 2-3 weeks but I think it depends on the reason why you miscarried if you know.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 8:35 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I was told I could resume as soon as I was ready. However, I miscarried early on (at like 4 weeks).
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 10:13 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• really I would say whenever your ready, unless your Dr gave you certain restrictions, It kind of makes it stressful after a loss, so just be prepared.
    Leelee1008

Answer by Leelee1008 at 10:16 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I would ask your dr
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 10:05 AM on Apr. 12, 2011