Essay advice. I normally knock out essays quickly but this one...

is seriously stumping me. I have written a few pages but keep revising them. They are not cohesive and are not flowing. Should I scrap the whole thing and start over? I am seriously hating this essay and I thought it would be easy. It's due Thursday.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:43 PM on Apr. 11, 2011 in

• Do you have someone that can take a look and do a few revision suggestions? Sometimes that can get the ball rolling again.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 3:46 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• My husband is useless with these types of things and I won't see my mom till Friday. Maybe a classmate will be willing, thank you.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:55 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Sorry, I can't help. I am having major writers block on the paper I have to write for tomorrow. I may just take a hit on my final grade and not do it. NOT something I normally do but I have been trying to write this paper for 2 weeks now and I have nothing.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:00 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• God I feel you. I have been working on this thing for over a week and I just can't crank it out. Good luck to you.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:16 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Would love to help you out, but I would need the subject/topic to be able to do so. What type of essay and for what type of class?
    rosiemendo

Answer by rosiemendo at 7:43 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I turned it in Rosie and apparently did a great job as the teacher had no corrections for it. Thank you though.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:23 PM on Apr. 30, 2011