Other ways to find out if I am pregnant without a pregnancy test.

The last time I was pregnant, pregnancy tests did not work. Even the one I took at the doctor's was very faint and they could barely tell if I was pregnant. Is there a test someone suggests or maybe some symtoms I should be looking for. I think I am pregnant.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:46 PM on Apr. 11, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Lmao worriedmommy! That is so flippin funny! Yeah unfortunately there is only 2 ways to tell (without pooping a baby) and that is a blood test and/or an ultrasound. Really I guess only an ultrasound, because I have been seeing these threads and forums from moms who got negative urine and blood tests several times then had an ultrasound confirm they were 4 or 5 months pregnant! Don't know if your OB would go for it, but I would try to talk him/her into doing an ultrasound.
    Missalissa86

Answer by Missalissa86 at 3:53 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Pee on the keyboard, I'll have your results back in about 5 minutes.
    Candi1024

Answer by Candi1024 at 3:47 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• If in 9 months you go to push out a turd and a baby comes out instead...BINGO!!!....You were pregnant!
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 3:49 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• uhhh wait 9 months and see what comes out??
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 3:48 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Have your doctor give you a blood test, or get an ultrasound...that's the only other thing I know of.
    CollegeMommy121

Answer by CollegeMommy121 at 3:47 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• ultrasound..?
    rhonda111787

Answer by rhonda111787 at 3:47 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Blood test or ultrasound...until you started showing, I assume.
    JustCantWait88

Answer by JustCantWait88 at 3:48 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• blood test, also if you wait until the AM and do it when the HCG hormone is strongest, even a faint line still means positive!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 3:50 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Aside from tests, if you feel nauseated,that's a good sign. If you get sore and inflated breasts that is a REALLY good sign. The most accurate is an ultradound but....I felt the baby kick at about 14 weeks....by 16 weeks it was unmistakeable. Does that help?
    Really, I would see a Doctor. They can sometimes tell when they do a pelvic exam at only a few weeks.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 4:05 PM on Apr. 11, 2011