What is the one thing you HAVE to do that you HATE doing

I hate going to pick up my son. I have to go inside and wait for the teacher to bring her class down to the front lobby. I have severe social anxiety and just dread going inside the school and standing around the other parents, waiting for him....once I have him at home though it's all good and I'm content for the rest of the day

wheresthewayout

Asked by wheresthewayout at 3:49 PM on Apr. 11, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I hate going to MIL's house....she invites us over there for dinner OFTEN and I don't know if she is just not aware of how much food it takes to feed a certain amount of people or what but every single time we go over there for dinner (which she invited us to) there is NEVER enough food to go around so I end up pretending that I wasnt that hungry to begin with...which she probably thinks is rude...why don't I just eat before we go? Because she invites us at the very last possible minute and DH can't say no...I don't want to complain about his mother to him so I just go along with it....oh then we stay after dinner WAY TOO LONG...I'm talking HOURS!!!!! While I'm sitting there starving because I had to make sure there was enough food left for DD to eat.....lol.....sorry...I can be a little long winded
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 3:56 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Cleaning the house. I hate it. But we cant live in filth lol.

Answer by gemgem at 3:50 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Waking up early! I've been so tired lately =[ It has nothing to do with DD, cuz once she's changed and fed, she's content playing in her playpen. Sigh.
    JustCantWait88

Answer by JustCantWait88 at 3:51 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Cleaning my bathrooms. It seems that men just don't know how to aim right!
    charmd18

Answer by charmd18 at 4:07 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Dishes lol
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 3:52 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Dusting and scrubbing toilets! UGH UGH!!
    BaileysMom476

Answer by BaileysMom476 at 3:52 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Folding laundry. I HATE IT!
    08MrsAllen

Answer by 08MrsAllen at 3:53 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Dishes...I flippin HATE doing dishes! When we move into our house...I'm putting a dishwasher in it ASAP!!
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 3:55 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Waking up to go to work. I don't mind going to work, I just hate waking up for it! Let me sleep!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 3:55 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Laundry
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 3:56 PM on Apr. 11, 2011