Simple health issue or concerning? please answer, idk what to think...

my period has been irregular since august last yr. i had sex last week of july and was suppose to get it the first week of august but was late and got it the following week. since then its late or early or just spotting for 3-5days. sometimes it'll be a somewhat heavy flow but not like my normal period. ive had pregnancy signs but i tested back in october still negative. i figure if i was id got a positive by then. i went to the doctor in october and she said i was fine, nothing wrong. i still get nauseous sometimes and im still always having to pee. i also get slight cramps even when its not time for my period. lately, the past week, ive noticed i get really bad cramping almost painful in my lower abdomen where my pelvic area starts/bellow my belly button and its almost time-able. like i can get it at night(8-ish) then morning(6-ish) then again around 2 that evening. ive been some discharge a lot lately. also, the past month ive felt bloated and sorta like a full feeling. what could it be? im so scared to go to the doctor. especially if she gonna say everythings fine again. she tested for everything including pregnancy and std's, looked for cysts. its not all in my head.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:57 PM on Apr. 11, 2011 in Health

• I would talk to the Dr. again. If she continues to wave it off as nothing, I would get a second opinion. It never hurts to be safe than sorry. Also, keep track of your symptoms by writing detailed info about them. This will also help your Dr. to rule out or rule in anything possible. Hope this helps & good luck!
    arwenamin1

Answer by arwenamin1 at 4:02 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• also, is it possible i could still be pregnant?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:08 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I doubt you are pregnant, but I agree that something is going on. Have her check again, and ultrasound maybe will help
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 4:14 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• It doesn't sound like you're pregnant, but there could definitely be something they missed the first time. I would go aagain and, if that doesn't work, ask for a second opinion.
    SherriPie

Answer by SherriPie at 6:18 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• It definitely sounds like something is going on, but I dont think its a pregnancy. Go back and maybe get a second opinion from a different dr.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 8:34 PM on Apr. 11, 2011