How do i potty train two twin boys?

I am so confused right now i have twin boys and i just dont know where to start on potty training them any ideas?

lacibarr

Asked by lacibarr at 10:58 AM on Dec. 1, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• How old are they? Maybe they arnt ready boys are harder and seem to be stubarend in the potty training area. Id wait depending on age of course till summer to start. In the summer they were less clothes and shorts are easier to get down then trying to ubuttun pants. Some people will tell you have to make your boy stand from day one i wont lol i had my little boy sit at first. Only use pull ups at night forget using them during the day they dont work. let them pick out some big boy undies and when they pee or poop in the potty reward reward reward. put books by there pottys so they have something to entertain themselves with.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 11:02 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I used this song and it helps alot. The kids really seem to like it.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXkVvZG2Bi0
    Then just get them potty chairs, nothing fancy it isnt worth it. I have potty trained 5 lol just get the basic 10 dollar chair. Have them sit on them after they see the song and its ok to have it in the livingroom so they can get used to the idea. You can also use targets for boys like cheerios so when they go they can aim at them. Make it fun and a game. And take your time. In the end theyll potty train when THEY are ready. You just need to give them the idea and tell them to go and eventually they will.

Answer by gemgem at 11:02 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• HA HA HA... My oldest was so eay to potty train..My second is a chore. I am dreading trying to potty the twin. LOL. It does not get easier as we go.. NO NO NO NO NO.
    vsrillo

Answer by vsrillo at 3:04 PM on Dec. 1, 2008