GOOD Night

Do any of you mom's let your little ones fall asleep with you and then put them in their own beds after they are out? Do you have any child who ALWAYS comes into bed with you at night even he if dont have a bad dream. How do you feel about this?

I let my 2yr. old fall asleep with me and then put him in his own bed. My 7yr. old always seems to come in bed with me at night even if he doesnt have a bad dream. There are some nights i know because he wakes me up other times i dont know until morning.

butterflies78

Asked by butterflies78 at 4:06 PM on Apr. 11, 2011 in General Parenting

• No...I didnt want to start a cycle where I wouldnt be able to keep them out of my bed lol...When it's bed time I tuck DD in, read her a story and she sleeps in her bed the rest of the night....if she gets scared she might come into my room, I comfort her, tell her there is nothing to be scared of and start the process all over again...I don't think she has slept in my bed since she was about 2 yrs old....unless she's sick of course
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 4:08 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I have friends who do. But I never let my kids fall asleep with me, especially since I went to bed after them. I also had quit rocking them to sleep when they were just babies. Both my kids would end up in my bed after a nightmare. But it wasn't common for them to be in the bed with hub and I.
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 4:08 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• sometimes kids fall asleep w/ me
    ash707

Answer by ash707 at 4:09 PM on Apr. 11, 2011