Nightime boo-boos

Almost every night my 2 year old has a new "boo boo" somewhere. Of course you can't see them, and they ironically only happen ar bedtime but he does actually cry over them. Sometimes it's a knee, or an elbow, last night it was his tummy. Is 2 too young to make up aches and pains to delay bedtime? Or should I be concerned? I check him over and see nothing, these "boo boos" are always in different places and the "pain" doesn't last too long but I still get concerned because he does cry real tears. I don't know if these are real "boo boos" or not!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:15 PM on Apr. 11, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• my 4 y/o does something similar. I feel its being overtired but trying to fight it manifesting itself and needing some extra snuggles/attention
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 4:17 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• That's a very good observation and makes a lot of sense. Thank you.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:20 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Yes, this is real Boo Hos. It's called mom and son alone time. One on one syndrome. Take time to read or exercise his legs and arms. Turn the Boo Ho into a positive-loving time chaired together time.He is begging for your attention.

Glo402813

Answer by Glo402813 at 4:32 PM on Apr. 11, 2011