If my cycle was on 3/24 could i possibly be ovulating now? i'm feeling the mild cramping like i normally do during the time i ovulate

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:27 PM on Apr. 11, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• every one ovulates different. You usually ovulate 14 days after your period
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:29 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I have 3 kids and I have had 2 miscarriage. So needless to say I have no problem getting prego. This is the way we get preg.Start counting the 1st day of you period count 14 days and you'll be ovulating. Sounds nasty but insert you middle finger up your vagina and pull it out and if you pull out something sticky and looks like a egg yolk. You and your hubby needs to do the do quickly!!!!LOL
    mimi497

Answer by mimi497 at 4:39 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• It's very possible. Not every woman ovulates on the "14 day" schedule. If you were though right now would be your time of ovulation. I say give it a try just in case. Can't hurt anything, just gives you and your SO a couple extra nights of play and better odds of getting a BFP this month! GL!
    Missalissa86

Answer by Missalissa86 at 5:05 PM on Apr. 11, 2011