Car seat recommendation!!

So my almost 2 years old is growing so fast!! He is about 35lbs and about 38in tall. I have a baby on the way due in the end part of October, and I need a second carseat for our second car(so we dont have to constantly switch back and forth) My problem is I want to buy a convertable carseat so that when the baby is born and has outgrown thier infant seat I already have the convertable and dont have to waste another chunk of money on ANOTHER carseat(I already have 3 kids so you can imagine how many carseats I have been through already). Which is the BEST option for me...i dont want anything too bulky either.

mylady13135

Asked by mylady13135 at 4:32 PM on Apr. 11, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I would get a complete air 65... it's a convertible, fit little ones as well as tall kiddo's well. And it's a pretty slim seat.
    I wonder though... after your yougest is old enough to ride in the convertible seat... then what will you 2 year old ride in??? It seems you'll need another seat again anyway.
    How old are your other children and what are they riding in (as well as their height and weight)? There might be a better option of seats.
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 9:02 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I like Britax products.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 9:54 PM on Apr. 11, 2011