What is the healthy weight range to be if you are ttc?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:32 PM on Apr. 11, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Well, you need to find out what the healthy range is for your body type, height, age, etc. It is best if you can be at least close to a healthy weight and fitness level before conceiving. Just google BMI calculators and weight calculators and you can input your information to crunch the numbers. Good luck!
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 4:48 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• it depends alot on your body type/ height.. In general (im sure im off for some people) but your weight shouldnt give your any pregnancy problems if your under 140...
    Alot of it can do with what you do WHILE you are pregnant! I gained ALLLLOOOTTT of weight during pregnancy! and that was bad!
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 5:14 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Thank you!
    vicesix- I did a BMI calculator and I am good, weight wise.
    MommaTasha - I am at 130lbs and 5'7" so I am good....I gained almost 80lbs with my first dd!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:33 PM on Apr. 14, 2011