Wanted - More money!!!!

I'm looking for a legitamate job to do at home.....first problem, I don't have much money to invest in a stay at home job. My second challange is I live in a very small town. I've tried avon and didn't make enough to make it worth my time, and I know a few girls who sell products where you have parties that don't have good luck either. Any suggestions??

lovinlifewith5

Asked by lovinlifewith5 at 4:39 PM on Apr. 11, 2011 in Money & Work

• Can you watch a child or 2 maybe just even after school?
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 4:45 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Ironing? Dog walking? Errand runner? Babysitting? House Cleaning?
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 4:56 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I blog about work at home ideas and opportunities.  You are more than welcome to read through my blog if you'd like:  Mavi's Home Work

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 5:21 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with medical billing), I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:54 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Find Jobs at HOMECAREERSUCCESS.COM Jobs with places like Uhual,American Airlines etc... HAPPY HUNTING! Job market is tight, but these are real jobs. Many ideas there too!
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 8:06 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• You need to find the right business, Internet jobs for the most part, the legit ones, are crap, totally not worth the time or energy...and the CS jobs most of them require a QUIET background..
    I have a Home based business Ive been doing for 1 1/2 yrs and we have been extremely successful with it, the right team the right training.....a business literally for ANYONE..I make a FT monthly income from it and I work about 20 hrs a week.
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 8:18 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I tried selling Avon and I didn't make any money. I now work from home and I love it! I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3 ½ year old son, and 2 year old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we are dedicated to helping other Moms work from home. We have free training, and unlimited support. NO Selling, NO Parties, NO RISK!!! It’s an enjoyable and flexible home business.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms! Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Visit my website to get all the details:
    www.OurCEOMom.com

Get to know our Team on Facebook: www.LikeInternetCEOMoms.com
    We are the largest group of Moms working from home online!

mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 2:00 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Scentsy is a home business that I have found to be a Godsend =) It gives my the extra income I need and does not use up too much of my spare time. There are no limitations as to where you do business as we are now available in Canada, England, and Germany!!! You may do business through the internet, locally, or wherever you may have family or friends living.
    corihill.scentsy.us that is my website address if you have more questions or just curious, check it out =)
    Corilyn1221

Answer by Corilyn1221 at 9:46 AM on Apr. 15, 2011