Ugg that was the last straw!! *vent*

ok so this morning me and my daughters were packing our stuff up to get on the plane so we could go back home (were in Atlanta) and i tell my 8 year old to call her dad and see if he was going to her spelling bee tomorrow and his response was:Umm I don't know if i can take off of work because its such a short notice ,but tell your ignorant ass Momma to go

wtf?! i did nothing to this man and this was just the last straw i never ask him to do anything for my daughter,he"s basically a father when he wants to be a father we have a custody agreement from the court he doesn't follow that at all and hes just major Drama i really don't need him in my life or my daughters life right!!!!! vent over!

LABELmeCUTE

Asked by LABELmeCUTE at 4:46 PM on Apr. 11, 2011 in General Parenting

• You shouldn't have put your daughter in the middle of a situation where you know there is going to be dissapointment. You should have called him yourself and asked.
    Anonymous

• Rude, disrespectful, and not appropriate to tell your child that. I'm sorry for your daughter and you.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 4:48 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Punch him in the face.
    kgsharber

Answer by kgsharber at 4:49 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I'd be heading back to court. I'd document everything, including what he told your daughter. She deserves a dad, but not one like that!
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 4:50 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Ughh, I am not saying moms or women in general are perfect by any means but why are men so stupid!? Im sorry to hear that, no one should ever say stuff like that to their child no matter what!!!!
    VBM7287

Answer by VBM7287 at 4:52 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• @kgsharber ii really really wish i could
    LABELmeCUTE

Comment by LABELmeCUTE (original poster) at 4:52 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• A$$
    MexTexmom2

Answer by MexTexmom2 at 5:10 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• What a jerk. If he doesn't have any respect for you, the LEAST he could do is have some for his daughter. Good grief. Sorry to hear that.
    CollegeMommy121

Answer by CollegeMommy121 at 5:12 PM on Apr. 11, 2011