Are liberals waking up?

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Monday shows that 19% of the nation's voters Strongly Approve of the way that Barack Obama is performing his role as president. Thirty-nine percent (39%) Strongly Disapprove, giving Obama a Presidential Approval Index rating of -20

If he is hitting this low then a lot of his supporters are leaving him.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/obama_administration/daily_presidential_tracking_poll

Carpy

Asked by Carpy at 4:53 PM on Apr. 11, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• FINALLY maybe people are waking up!!!
    DSamuels

Answer by DSamuels at 5:05 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I also want to know who the 19% are
    DSamuels

Answer by DSamuels at 5:06 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• LOL, I think most of them are on CM.
    Carpy

Comment by Carpy (original poster) at 5:11 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• No, not the liberals....just the independents who are responsible for putting him in office!! Which is good enough for me!! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 5:54 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• LOL, I think most of them are on CM.

***
    Sounds about right!! LOL :o)
    LoriKeet

• Lori, at only 19% he has to be losing some of his base.
    Carpy

Comment by Carpy (original poster) at 6:09 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I am sure many of those people are the same ones who thought they'd get free cars, utilities and a gold watch after being on PA for 25 years. I am far more concerned about the GOPs inability to present a viable candidate for the next election, than on BOs approval rating on April 11th. I know I have seen people starting to talk about 2016...does that mean 2012 is a foregone conclusion? If that's the case, why worry about his current AR?

Oh, the economy still takes precedence- that concerns me far more than BOs approval rating-

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 7:18 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• all of my peeps, say to watch the polls on Thurs/Fri of this week. Obama should take a massive downturn in the polls again. The science behind is intriguing. When the welfare reform Ryan is suggesting becomes widely known, he will be officially in the shitter. BuhBye Barack and Good Riddens.

jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 7:25 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Gallup has his approval rating declining more than increasing....  Let's HOPE for a CHANGE in 2012....

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 7:44 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Ohh and for the google inept trolls, here's your link

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 7:48 PM on Apr. 11, 2011