CONGRATULATIONS ME...i just won the "meanest woman in the world" award

(may I also add I am "being dumb" was the sub award) tee hee. My 14 year old is grounded due to a d- in literature. when the teach says the grade is up he is ungrounded (so we have a weekly plan set up)....so today a group of his friends stop over and ask if he can go xxx NOPE grounded. So he turns and says "you have GOT to be the meanest woman in the world and you are REALLY being dumb about this its JUST reading" I calmly say....you just added 1/2 hour to reading time today and calmly walked away. I personally am PROUD of being "mean".

brypmom

Asked by brypmom at 5:09 PM on Apr. 11, 2011 in Teens (13-17)

• You took my award! You have a great attitude, I love it! When my children tell me I'm mean for not allowing them to do things like ride around the streets on a skateboard without a helmet, I tell them "just wait until you have children, you'll understand" :)
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 6:41 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• my mother always tells me if your kids don't tell you at least once a day they hate you you are doing something wrong!!! so kudos to you!!! go momma!! hahaa
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 5:12 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• WooHoo! Your a fine example for the rest of us!
    BaileysMom476

Answer by BaileysMom476 at 5:12 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• At the ages of 13-17, I believe being considered the meanest mom in the world to be a good thing. Congrats! lol!
    CollegeMommy121

Answer by CollegeMommy121 at 5:15 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• You go mom!!!!!!

Answer by older at 5:10 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Gosh my 6 year old gave that award last week, I wouldn't let him go to the park alone,, I guess I have passed the torch, LOL!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 5:10 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Good for you for keeping your cool!!
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 5:11 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Props to you my friend!
    MexTexmom2

Answer by MexTexmom2 at 5:11 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• i find humor in a child that wants to be grown and have responsibility to say something a 4 year old (or in kimigogo's case 6 yr old) would say....
    brypmom

Comment by brypmom (original poster) at 5:12 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• clappingwoohoo

twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 5:12 PM on Apr. 11, 2011