I keep losing and gaining the same 15 pounds. WTH is wrong with me?!

I just lost 10 pounds and now, 2 weeks later, it's back!!!! For over a year I have been plus/minus the same 20 pounds. Please please please help. Diet pills? Suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:17 PM on Apr. 11, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• I wouldn't use diet pills.....too many get pulled from FDA approval too little too late (as in after deaths and serious life risking side effects), they aren't worth it.

You need to have a healthy lifestyle, eat healthy, whole foods, drop the processed junk. Exercise 5-6 days a week doing cardio and strength training. Use a calculator to calculate how many calories you need based on your age, height and current weight and eat those healthy foods within that calorie range. And then stick with it. It's a lifelong change, not a temporary change, if it's temporary, you'll eventually go right back up.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 5:24 PM on Apr. 11, 2011