Would you agree that puppies and small children are alot alike

you leave them both one their own to long and they get into things they shouldn't like the toilet paper, or garbage or put things in their mouths they shouldn't, whine once in awhile, and want some of your food when your eating.

My 6 month old puppy just reminds me of when my kids were toddlers and all I can do is laugh

wheresthewayout

Asked by wheresthewayout at 5:20 PM on Apr. 11, 2011 in Just for Fun

• yep that is why empty nesters get dogs... did you know???? You have the same chemical reaction in your brain when you look at babies and when you look at puppies...saw it on the ...evt
    doula-mom25

Answer by doula-mom25 at 8:37 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• absolutely
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 5:21 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• And newborn puppies are worse than newborn babies. I had to bottle feed a puppy and it was so much worse than waking up and feeding a baby. The puppy didn't whine loud enough so I had to set my alarm, plus he fought the bottle, it took an hr to feed this puppy 3 oz....
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 5:24 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I was going to agree but then I read "they whine once in a while" My son can beat that any day lol!~~
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 5:26 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Lol, children aren't like puppies, but puppies are like children!
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 5:31 PM on Apr. 11, 2011