I had no Midol to give him so I just laughed till I cried.... You will love this

My neighbor is a general contractor, licensed master plumber and licensed master electrician - to say he's capable is a gross understatement.

I had talked to him a while ago about some electrical work I want done. He stopped by to yak about it - he had one of his workers with him. He's standing there talking to me about what he thinks I should do about this and that.... then he pauses and says "Well, I'm gonna go out on a limb here..." ~ Right THEN his worker interrupted and said "are you sure you wanna do that".... my neighbor.... a perfect even tempered man normally, whirls around and yells in this guys face, "IT'S *MY* LIMB! I'LL GO OUT ON IT IF I WANT TO!"

The worker is standing there with this dumbfounded look on his face... then there's me... I freaking crack up! I'm laughing so hard I can barely keep the tears out of my eyes.

He was both, noticeably flustered and embarrassed and told me that he will call me tomorrow.

Who says men don't suffer from PMS? If that wasn't a hormonal outburst I've never seen one!

ShelbyShareAlot

Asked by ShelbyShareAlot at 5:20 PM on Apr. 11, 2011 in Just for Fun

• LMAO!!!!! That is freaking hilarious!!! I have to tell that one to DH...he swears men don't have PMS...well explain THAT one then! lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 5:25 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• OK THis is classic!! Awesome ---> "IT'S *MY* LIMB! I'LL GO OUT ON IT IF I WANT TO!"
    monshine2

Answer by monshine2 at 5:25 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• LOL. Men! Can't live with em and can't shoot em.
    brypmom

Answer by brypmom at 5:25 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Best response EVER! lol!
    ShawnaH2005

Answer by ShawnaH2005 at 5:37 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Love it!!
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 5:37 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• One of my best friends is male and in a relationship with a person that by all physical standards would be classified as male, however, on an emotional level...well that remains to be seen. Don't get me wrong he is the sweetest guy in the world but I often wonder if he has a vagina because this guy can have major PMS at times. Once he even ran from the room crying because his partner asked him to change the shirt he was wearing because they were having dinner at his mothers house and was afraid the shirt was inappropriate (It was an emo band shirt with skulls). Now that's what I call emotional lol.
    Sessy89

Answer by Sessy89 at 5:48 PM on Apr. 11, 2011