What do you put off for as long as possible?

Is it housework? paying bills? calling your mother in law? tell me what you put off until the very last minute...

For me it's calling my mother in law back...She always calls when I'm trying to put Kelley (4) to bed and so I just ignore it and say that I will call her back in the morning...it usually ends up being a couple of days later lol....

How about you?

Lucky209

Asked by Lucky209 at 5:42 PM on Apr. 11, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Anything and everything...I am what I call a profesional procrastinator.....seriously....everything.... Dishes, moping, getting ready for work, calling anyone but DH, anything related to laundry ....etc

doula-mom25

Answer by doula-mom25 at 8:30 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• doing my hair.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 5:47 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Going to the dentist. It's horribly painful.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 5:48 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Dealing w/ business calls. I have to be in the right frame of mind to deal w/ some of these calls- esp the calls that I know get routed to India! -lol :p
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 5:46 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Okay, like anything right?? Sex included?? If not then it's washing dishes by hand.
    Danni143

Answer by Danni143 at 9:22 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Folding laundry!
    RoostersMom4

Answer by RoostersMom4 at 5:44 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• LAUNDRY!!!
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 5:45 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• OH, And I cant forget to include my major projects like cleaning out & organizing my filing cabinet, and the kids' closets! Ugh!
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 5:47 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• cleaning....I don't really put it off I just wait until I have a day off which just because I'm not at work doesn't mean I'm not working lol. I don't like to do a bunch of cleaning on a work day because then I'm spent and can't give my all at work. Sometimes I have to though.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 5:49 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• vacuuming and washing floors, also making phone calls, I hate phones and talking on them
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 6:08 PM on Apr. 11, 2011