What is the most important thing going on in your life today?

Mine is money. I have none.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:22 AM on Dec. 1, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Mine is shopping for my older kids and adults. I have to get it done as soon as possible and I want to hit the cyber monday deals LOL. Other then that also cleaning the house, making lunch and going to the store later.

Answer by gemgem at 11:24 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• My children as usual, but if we're discounting them I'd say the tiredness!
    haleykarson

Answer by haleykarson at 11:26 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• living it, the very best way that I can
    whisperindragon

Answer by whisperindragon at 11:36 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Today today- my baby girl started a new daycare today, I'm nervous about how she's dealing. I already called once, the owner said she was happy and playing, about to eat. :) She has been in a home-care environment for the past 6 months..
    ZoeKatsMom

Answer by ZoeKatsMom at 11:47 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Children, money, my gross "aunt flo", budgeting for next year, keeping peace in the workplace, friends, family, what to eat for lunch....
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 11:50 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Hmm...I'm 37 weeks and 1 day pregnant, my pelvic/hip/crotch pain is UNBEARABLE, and I have a yummy leftover Thanksgiving meal to eat for lunch. Also, my boyfriend has to go to work at 1PM and won't come home until midnight or so because he has to work a double. Booooo. Uck.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 12:04 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Awaiting my husban's re-enlistment bonus. I am relying on that to be able to go home for Christmas and I promised my 5 year old she could spend Christmas with Grandma. It better get here in time!!
    Anonymous

• Getting my house ready for baby, Christmas shopping!
    Anonymous

• finishing my school stuff,
    doubletree

Answer by doubletree at 12:54 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Getting a job! Takes up most of my time. When I get one, I'll be so happy... but right now I'm holding my breath.
    Avon_Calling

Answer by Avon_Calling at 2:58 PM on Dec. 1, 2008