Would you allow your 15 year old son to play in a band at bars....and the band has their own shot girls that dress like this?? adult content

I personally think it sends some mixed messages.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:13 PM on Apr. 11, 2011 in Teens (13-17)

• Is it a paid gig?

Is this for fun and getting chicks or a serious talent and future in music?
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 6:14 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Nope, but in a lot of places, no 15 yr old would not be allowed into the bar, even in the band.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 6:15 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• OH - myself and/or my hubby would be there. Moral support and parental supervision. Making sure water, power-ade, etc is the only beverage being distributed.

And since I'm a spoil sport I'd be checking local laws/regulations about minors being allowed to be around such things.... it looks a little more intense than a Hooters which has both booze AND a kids menu
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 6:16 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• No Ma'am. That would not be happening with my boys!
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 6:16 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• what does it matter if it's paying or not? Is it appropriate? There are other ways for a child to develop his or her talent and future.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:17 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• what the law says and what really happens are two different things.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:18 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Not my 15 year old son. Even if I was there I would not allow it for even a minute. I am sure there are other ways for him to get noticed.
    sweetangie79

Answer by sweetangie79 at 6:19 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• It's no different than a bikini... he can get on the internet and see porn so I wouldn't worry about the outfits. Are you going to go?
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 6:20 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Not my son!!
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 6:21 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• No my son would not be doing that, if the bar would even let him in which I don' t think the would let someone that young in even if he was with the band without a parent.
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 6:21 PM on Apr. 11, 2011