Slip in time? Something weird!

Something I was reading about the paranormal reminded me of something I saw last fall. I was at the bus stop which is kitty corner from my house. I looked left and saw my neighbor pull out of the driveway and get in line behind 2 other cars waiting for the light. The light turned green and the cars passed me by,but my neighbor's car was gone! There's no where it could have gone! I was like WTH?? I glanced back over towards her house and there she was again,pulling out of the driveway! Even if she had somehow gotten out of the line of cars,theres no way she could have circled the block,pulled back in only to pull out again! This time her car passed me by like normal.
Scared the hell out of me!
Got any paranormal stories?

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 6:25 PM on Apr. 11, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• i re painted my room last year, black and purple, we were only doing the ceiling(purple) when this happened though...im out in the living room laying on my mattress watching tv its like 11 pm and i hear someone walking on the paint tarp on my floor(i was the only person in the house the entire week i painted my room), i mute the tv and listen it keeps going....so i unmute the tv and fall asleep, when i wake up the next morning my boyfriend was knocking on the front door so he could help me paint and we walk into my room and theirs BLACK hand prints and finger streaks all over my walls which were orange and yellow at the time....and the black paint was in the garage, it kept happening until i completely finished my room

Lizzypuppylove

Answer by Lizzypuppylove at 7:35 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• ...freaky!!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 6:33 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I'm working alone on a set for "Westside Story" in a local Theatre. I hear very defined footsteps. I call out "Who's there?" There was no response. I go to see who was there and I'm still totally alone. My car is the only one in the parking lot. I walk the hallways which makes a complete circle.  Heres a picture of the theatre.  It's located in Guntersville, Al.

The Whole Backstage Theatre, Arts and Entertainment, Arts & Entertainment, Theatre Group, 1120 Rayburn Avenue Guntersville AL 35976

luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 6:34 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• My dog used to bark at seemingly nothing in my hallway and after having kids I found both children around the age of 2 babbling to someone in the same spot. When I asked them who they were talking to they said "the man" pointing to the spot and up like to a person's face. Happened several times with both kids and the dog still barks sometimes. The kids seem to have out grown it though.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 6:56 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• heres another story about that same week LOL

me and my boyfriend were taking a nap on my mattress in the living room, he couldnt fall asleep right away so he was just laying there with his arms around me all of a sudden something slid the pillow out from under my head, he woke me up and told me i told him not to worry about it and just take a nap
    Lizzypuppylove

Answer by Lizzypuppylove at 7:37 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• sounds like you had a vision of something about to happened before it happened.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 9:39 PM on Apr. 11, 2011